28.2.10

NEW MUSIC

I decided to hunt down some new music yesterday and here's what i've found.

I went to see this band at MODA in Lincoln around a week ago.
I present, Fenech-Soler with lies. They were pretty good live, slightly friendly fires influenced but they make some good beats to dance to, i personally think it's a mix of lcd soundsystem/friendly fires. Really looking forward to their album being released.



NEXT.

Sleigh bells.
I was watching the TOPMAN show for LFW A/W2010 and there was a song that caught my attention right away. They are currently re-recording tracks for their album but check out this song titled A/B Machines and infinity guitars. They remind me a little of the kills/ yeah yeah yeah vocals from the early days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O--uJVyD07I



NEXT.

Other songs you should check out.

(Song - Band)

NYSound - Streetlab
Odessa - Caribou
Nightdrive With You (Tesla Boy Remix) - Anoraak (If you like Pnau - Embrace then you'll love this)
Giving Up The Sunshowers (M.I.A. vs Vampire Weekend)
In For The Kill (produced by MPIII) - STS. La roux with a rap. If you can't stand the scream version anymore, give this a listen.
Bermuda - Kisses
Electric Lady - Tesla Boy
Stop and stare - Fenech-Soler
The Cult of Romance (Combo Remix) - Fenech-Soler
Hollywood (Fenech-Soler Remix)
Sleepyhead (Streetlab mix) - Passion pit


enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment