4.9.09

Summer project

My summer projects seem to be going pretty well, ideas are flowing and my style is improving.
Nothing exciting has happened this week, I've found out i'm attending a traditional chinese wedding on tuesday and that my father is taking me to buy a new carpet for my bedroom in loughborough as working on a split wooden floor isn't very practical. Other random things that are happening in my life: I'm thinking of buying 2 baby black moor fish and keep them in a beautiful glass vase with huge seaside rocks on the bottom, a black coffee table that i can place at the end of my double bed and have my plasma and gigantic pebble shaped lamp on, a vintage standing lamp and shade to place in the corner of my room and i'm also currently searching for odd little bits and storage. I wonder if a clothing rail will be expensive...

No comments:

Post a Comment