1.8.09

Good things come to those who wait



So today i went into town and i found a fish eye lomography camera designed by Mike Perry in a charity shop going for £2.50, i had to snap it up (excuse the pun). As you all know these cameras are normally pretty pricey so you can imagine my face when i found out how cheap it was. It's in mint condition, came with everything the box stated but it does look a little crazy. I guess neon pink isn't exactly my colour of choice but for such a cheap price I'm not going to dwell on it.

Also my mate gave me a male mannequin :)

2 comments:

  1. thats a great bargin, i can't believe how cheap it was. did you get it in loughbrough or lincoln? fish eye camera's are great fun. enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have done very well getting that fish eye my friend.

    ReplyDelete