6.7.09

Summer diary part 2











Sakura - Hannah M and her mate, This was a rather interesting night to say the least. After i finished modeling for a photo shoot in Lincoln i went to meet Hannah and some others, turns out that Tristan was there too. We went to The Well for a drink and talked about university and how everyone else was doing. We then went to a club called Sakura, Tristan had gone and so had the rest and the only people that were left with me were my two mates in the photograph.

Tommy - This was taken by my best mate Duane, We went up the hill for a drink at The Well after helping him finish packing his stuff in his old flat. Before our little drinking session we had Chinese at his place and watched TV on the Internet and drank rose, the t-shirt i got earlier on the day from a bit of skirt and i had planned to wear for the evening didn't fit. It was stupidly stuffy on that night.

Strangers - Duane with 2 random people who i still don't know. they ended up talking to us when Duane and myself decided to go to LLOYDS bar in Lincoln (everywhere was closed and we were desperate to keep the night rolling). The 4 of us walked around Lincoln at 3am when LLOYDS closed, we went looking for the next place offering an alcoholic drink, massive fail. This was taken outside a chav club, the lighting was interesting but wasn't captured well. She was a funny girl, i think she has a thing with getting her tits out to strangers.

Duane - Duane in Lincoln posing up the steep hill, pretty deadly.

Myself - Sat down in Lincoln up the steep hill.

Lahore - An indian take away that didn't last very long.

Duane's house - A random fish tank that some idiot decided to dump at Duane's house, I was greeted with dried out pieces of cat shit on the floor when taking this picture.

My name is Tristan and I am alive - Tristan was a little hesitant at posing at first but he was happy to look into my camera.
This was taken at the well with a flash that would end a persons life if they suffered from epilepcy.

Copper's house - After dancing like a twat in Sakura, Hannah decided to take me and my new buddy to some coppers house, i still can't remember how i got there which is pretty worrying. One of the guys who lived there was lovely enough to make me a small leaf salad and a cuppa which was definitely most appreciated as i could feel the vodka eating away at my organs. Hannah and the copper vanished, you can imagine what they were up to, my male mate left in a taxi shortly after and i was there staring at a huge music collection of CDs. After some guy trying to 'educate me' in music i looked at my phone and promptly dialed for a cab to take me home, I had 4 hours until i had to be up and shove my crap in my dads car to take to loughborough. I had the most interesting conversation with the taxi man, he nicely dropped me 1 minute away from my house. I waited till his car went round the corner and without a beat i emptied my guts all over my street and almost on my new shoes. I jumped into bed with a banging head ache later to be woken up by my mother banging on my door telling me that i had to help out with boxing things up for the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment